Who is Apollo Roofing?
Apollo Roofing is a privately-owned leading UK manufacturer of adhesives, liquid coatings and primers for roofing system suppliers. We have decades of experience serving the flat roofing market, providing private-labelled products to the biggest roofing system suppliers across the globe.
Why Apollo Roofing?
- Pioneers of polyurethane adhesive technology, with proven weatherproof properties, including MCPU and primer canisters.
- Large, varied and proven product portfolio; so there is something suitable for all projects and applications.
- Fully BBA approved liquid waterproofing system, utilising the latest cross-linking technology for product performance and consistency.
- First UK adhesive manufacturer to conduct independent dynamic wind uplift testing and committed to fire-testing, ensuring your peace of mind*.
- Committed to private-label supply; we focus on supporting system manufacturers in developing solutions for industry issues.
What else do I need to know about Apollo Roofing?
Under our parent brand Apollo, we have been developing adhesive technology for almost 50 years and supplying the roofing market specifically for over 25 years. Apollo Roofing was created in 2012 to combine our adhesive capability with our knowledge of the flat roofing market. This has allowed our technical experts to focus on developing industry solutions, with the aim of reducing time and cost onsite.
Route to market
Our route to market is via system manufacturers under their own brand. We do not supply products under the Apollo brand or direct to contractors. Instead, we focus on developing relationships with our OEM partners to supply products that offer real end-user benefits, as well as educating the industry on the advantages of adhesive technology.
We are members of key industry associations to ensure we can support industry progression.
*Contact us for more details.
We ensure the safety of our employees and plant, and provide product safety data/training to customers.
We care for each other, our customers and all that we do, which helps build strong relationships
We have trust in our abilities, integrity and motives to grow and prosper with stakeholders.