Total solutions: product development, labelling & onsite trials
Apollo Roofing has a proven history of supplying the biggest flat roofing system manufacturers across the globe.
With decades of combined flat roofing experience, our departmental teams work alongside your teams to develop innovative solutions, solving industry problems.
Our aim is to enable you to do what you do best; specifying and supplying flat roofing systems.
- Expert Technical Chemists develop adhesive technology that excels in the field.
- Experienced Compliance experts provide the latest legislative product and labelling advice.
- Practiced Marketing team supports design of label and product communication.
- Procurement has strong print & packaging connections, so your brand is strongly represented.
- Sales specialists support you logistically and with customer demonstrations and training.
Trust is at the heart of how we conduct business, it is how our relationships flourish.
Apollo Roofing develops solutions for and supplies to OEM partners exclusively. We do not supply products under the Apollo brand.
More than adhesives
Apollo Roofing is more than an adhesive manufacturer…
Our ‘More than adhesives’ brand promise communicates our commitment to adding value throughout the entire supply chain. We focus on building long-lasting relationships by becoming an integral department of your business, whilst remaining unseen to your contractors.
With decades of industry experience, we understand flat roofing. Our robust, secure and reliable supply chain also ensures your peace of mind. We take the unknown out of adhesives, allowing you to specify with confidence.
Technical & Compliance Support
Technical knowledge is a key asset of Apollo Roofing. Each member of our Technical team has a wealth of experience developing innovative solutions to solve your flat roofing problems. This enables us to offer unrivalled technical support.
- Developed extensive product range centred on contractor requirements
- Onsite contractor support via partner for product demonstrations or troubleshooting.
- In-depth testing to ensure substrate and project compatibility.
- First UK adhesive manufacturer to conduct independent dynamic wind uplift testing.
- Many of our products undergo fire-testing as part of a full system build.
Apollo Roofing’s Technical team can provide product training in our purpose-built technical centre, ‘The Robert Saunders Building’. The content is always tailored to you and can be adapted to suit commercial or technical staff, and even your contractors.
Our Compliance department is committed to keeping up to date with the latest global industry and statutory regulations. They offer you extensive support, including advice on the storage, labelling, transportation and disposal of products.
Sales & Marketing Support
The Apollo Roofing Sales team is committed to building strong and trustworthy relationships:
- Tirelessly work with you to ensure that you have the most suitable product.
- Support you and your contractor onsite for product development and trouble shooting.
- Are on call to answer any queries/issues you may have.
Our Marketing team:
- Support you with your branding, including product information and labelling.
- Work with our Compliance team to ensure product information and labelling is compliant.
- Gather market intelligence to feed into your product development and industry communications.
Apollo Roofing plays a key role in supporting industry progression by being actively involved in industry-specific associations, including the NFRC, LRWA and SPRA. This allows us to keep up to date with industry requirements and ensures your products are always what your contractors need.